John is a Senior Associate in the Business Law team, working out of the firm’s Guildford office.
John has acted for a broad range of clients, handling many business law issues and transactions, such as M&A, restructuring, corporate reorganisations and corporate governance matters.
Some of the sectors he has worked in include insurance, education and retail.
John’s notable experience includes:
- acting in the multimillion pound sale of a prominent insurance business
- advising a commercial waste exporting business on a funding package with an alternative lender for a management buyout
- the sale of a high-end chocolatier to a global retailer
- the reorganisation of a PLC providing global education services
- acting for a luxury cosmetics brand in a UK acquisition
- acting for a multi-national bio-tech security company in share issues and investments
- acting for a venture capitalist in investing in the private education space
- performing corporate transaction document reviews and reports for high-street banks and lenders
During his spare time John loves to travel, go to the gym and take long walks on the Sussex coast and downs.