We are delighted to announce that we have been recommended in the latest Chambers UK Guide 2022.
In the new Chambers UK Guide 2022, our teams received excellent comments and we have retained our rankings across all existing practice areas listed in last year’s edition, with Property Litigation receiving a new ranking:
- Family: (Band 2)
- Property Litigation: (Band 3)
- Commercial Litigation: (Band 4)
- Commercial Property: (Band 5)
- Lynn Child, Partner in Family & Matrimonial: is noted for her experience in family law matters. She is a trained collaborative lawyer and specialises in high-value matrimonial finance cases.
- Jamie Berry, Partner and Head of Business Law: is a noteworthy corporate lawyer and the head of the business law team at TWM Solicitors. He is experienced at representing high net worth individuals, family businesses and owner-managed businesses in M&A transactions. “Jamie is always available, attentive and understanding – he just gets it.”
- David Hitchcock, Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution: frequently advises clients on shareholder disputes and business litigation, including unfair prejudice claims. He acts for both individuals and companies.“David Hitchcock gives tangible, practical advice and we get good results with him.”
- Patrick Stewart, Partner in Employment Law: Regularly advises on employment tribunal litigation, with a particular focus on trade and confidentiality disputes. “He is a trusted adviser; he offers pragmatic, practical advice and is always available when needed.”
Commentary from the Chambers UK Guide 2022:
In Guildford and Surrounds, our Family team is ranked Band 2. One client states: “I found the client service at TWM very efficient, with clear correspondence setting out fees and swift responses to any queries that I had.” Another enthuses: “I have always had prompt responses to any emails or phone calls. I am kept up to date on progress without having to chase.”
In The South, our Commercial Litigation team is ranked Band 4. A commentator states: “I take my most complex matters to them for their practical, diplomatic approach.” Another client notes: “They have provided excellent services and put their knowledge and experience to use every step of the way.”
Our Real Estate team is ranked Band 5. One client says: “They take a practical and diplomatic approach.” Another client reports: “They are very thorough but are also very good at overcoming obstacles. They are also very good at keeping you and other parties informed.”
And our Property Litigation team is ranked Band 3. One client commends the “practical, diplomatic approach” of the team.
It has been another successful year for TWM with Chambers recognition. In August 2021, Chambers ranked the firm Band 2 in Private Wealth Law in the Chambers High Net Worth (HNW) Guide. While Candy Stockton, Partner in Dispute Resolution, and Allison Crossman, Partner in Private Client, both received rankings.